• In the Spotlight:

How can Ameriplan fire you if its your own business?

Why don't you gals tell the truth about the non-payments and 1/2 the company leaving?

You girls make me sick to prey on people like that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• You pay a business overhead every month, just like if you owned a business outside your home. If that isn't paid and you stay inactive for too long, you get cancelled and you have 45 days to reactivate. As far as half the company leaving, that's interesting. Who's your source?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't know much about the whole Ameriplan business, but something always told me not to trust it. I'm glad i did'nt. I found easier and FREE ways to make money online that are legit and payout regularly.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• AmeriPlan is legit and it does pay out regularly. I have the check stubs to prove it. And I would never falsely inform anyone interested in joining AmeriPlan.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Search these words Ameriplan Zurvita
    Anonymous

• I beleive that other company was started because Ameriplan refused to pay theri top earners. Thats what I heard though the grape vine.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• There is no overhead for owning your own business, you own it! You are the overhead!
    Anonymous

• We own a business and don't pay overhead. We pay employees, taxes, expenses and such.
    Anonymous

• Business overhead is the expenses: salaries, taxes, insurance, office supplies, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If you don't pay your business overhead you can't keep your business, it's that simple! IF you own a McDonalds and then refuse to pay the company what they are owed each month you loose your business, same with Subway, PapaJohns or any other franchise. You have to pay your overhead. IF you own your own business that's not a frachise you still have to pay that overhead or you loose your business. If you don't pay your rent, utilities, product costs or employees, you don't have them and LOOSE your business. Ameriplan is the same way. It's very simple. And if you miss a payment you don't get kicked out, it's only after you miss 2 that your dropped from the company. I make that clear to everyone prior to them joining my team. If will ALWAYS have an overhead, you have to pay it or loose it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• so why did the big earners stop getting paid?  http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Archives-2006-mlm-news-stop-scams.html

You can always get details about any company and scams here.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2009