Does anyone else think Degrassi is he worst show ever made?

I was watching an episode earlier because there was nothing else on and a teenage girl had a cutting kit...i didnt even know that existed! Also they always have terrible previews like threesomes and sleeping wth eachother friends...i hate that its always on, its a disgrace!This is not reality high school is not this dysfunctional!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Degrassi is an institution. Although I've never watched it I remember it being the thing when I was in junior high (back in the late 80s/early 90s). I only ever saw a couple episodes. I just remember they burned down the junior high school, lol, and the one chick with the spikey hair had a baby at like 14 (which is one of the characters in the new show).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• All of the episodes aren't like that. You just have to watch more than one to get it. The show is about the troubles that teenagers face. In one, Manny got pregnant while she was like 14 or 15 and had an abortion. Ellie cuts herself. Craig gets a cocaine addiction. Emma develops anorexia. Marco is gay. Jimmy got shot in the back and was paralyzed. Everybody cheats on everybody. It's a really good show if you have time to watch.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 6:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• that would have been spike lol I love the show as sad as that is since I'm 22 but who cares
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ive seen the new one(the Next Generation) and its not as good as the Degrassi Jr High that was on when I was in jr high/high. I liked that one.

This new one does tend to get pushy into things that arent necessarily issues you'll face in h.s.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I love that show! i think because it faces real issues that are in high schools.cutting.eating disorders....theres some of those people in every high school
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am 31 & still love to watch the show. I actually have my DVR set up to record it. I am excited it starts back up on Friday & can't wait to see the movie in August
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2009