Anyone have a hard time finding a church?

Me and my hubby have been to a couple churches and we cant seem to find a good stable one. It seems like everytime we go to a new church people make us feel unwelcomed and umcomfortable...does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you don't feel welcomed, you are in the wrong church. Don't give up, you will find the right one for you.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• What I hate is that my husband has given me the criteria and is leaving it up to me to find a church that we both would like. He then told me he would visit it after I have visited it first.
    I don't feel comfortable with this and so we haven't been to church in 2 years.
    I found a church that I believe he would like and I think I would like, but I don't feel comfortable visiting it by myself and I'm having a difficult time talking him into going with me.
    Perhaps I should just find a smaller church and go by myself?
    I don't know what to do.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009