help with weird eating habbit??

ok so iam 24 weeks and i have been having these weird eating habbits i dont want to eat at all really during the day like its 6 here where i am and all i had today was a yogurt but the minute it gets late i want to eat everything is this bad? i dont feel bad i am just not hungry. has anyone have this problem? also i have been gaining weight really good i think i gained 15 lbs already! help please!

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 6:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should get small regular meals throughout the day whether or not you want them. if you are starving yourself you are starving your baby. the weight you are and will gain is from your babies growth not from food. do not be worried about gaining weight from food. you will gain a good 40 pounds regardless of how much you eat but you need fish be careful no mercury, protein, green veggies, fruit. lots of milk. if you want a snack late at night get it.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 6:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Eat whenever you feel like it and don't force yourself to eat when you're not hungry cuz it can make you sick. Good luck!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 6:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Be careful what you eat. I ate really bad with my first pregnancy and ended up with hypertension and severely high BP. All I ate were sweets..seriously.. i rarely got a good meal in. Somehow my baby only ended up being 6lbs and somehow I didn't get GD but still, I did wind up with other problems. If you're only hungry late that's fine but eat something healthy, not bad. Especially if you go to bed shortly after, that's really bad for your metabolism. Eat a bowl of cereal or a sandwhich or something like that. GL!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i am having the same issue u are i am 26 weeks now, it is weird huh..i never feel hungry but once it hits bed time i wanna eat.. i dont eat alot though cause it can cause u to gain alot of weight. but i dif know what ur going through. i only gained bout 12lbs so far. so good luck.
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im only 23 wks and ive gained 17 lbs! dont feel bad
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009