As a non vaccinating parent did you buy from companies "pushing" vaccines?

By pushing I mean companies like Pampers that have the "one package, one vaccine" promotion.

This isn't vax vs non vax debate. IMO it's your right to decide what is best for your family, whatever that choice may be. It's none of my business. I'm just curious about this.

PeytonNBella

Asked by PeytonNBella at 6:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• well actually the pampers 1 pack equals 1 vax is for the babies living in areas that really need certain vax's so i think its a good thing- i dont mind- i think its great that they are donating money to get these kids in need the life saving vaccines that they wouldnt get otherwise- i dont think that they are intending to push vaccines on non vaccinating parents
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think that most non-vaxing families use cloth diapers
    Anonymous

• I don't vaccinate and I used disposable. I am all for the promotion. I don't vaccinate, yet I have clean water, better healthcare and sanitation. If I didn't I would probably consider vaccinating. These promos are going to people who don't have those options.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2009