depressed

I just recently found out my husband cheated on me.We were working on getting past it and actually getting our marriage back on track till I found out he wasn't telling me the whole truth.He told me that all they did was kiss, and when I came home it ended.Well I just found out in the last couple days that according to him, they kissed more than once, he brought her to our home and they did about everything but sex, and they went on a date while me and our son were home, telling me he was going to a guy friends house. She is swearing up and down that they had sex, that it was at my house while I was gone. And I can't see what she gains from lying. I'm 9 months pregnant and trying desperately to move on, but everytime I walk in our house lay in our bed or anything I think of it. That and I feel he is still hiding things from me. I keep having to pry it out of him and figure it out on my own. I don't know what to do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• What she gains from lying is your husband if you leave him, and that's probably exactly what she wants. What he did was wrong, but he is your husband. If he were my husband., I'd do everything I could to keep things that way. I would make home such an inviting place that he would wonder why he ever wandered away and would never, ever want to do it again. Maybe I am just a fighter, but my theme song has always been "Ain't no woman woman enough to take my man!" I would fight to the bitter end for him. You have a child coming, and your husband is that child's daddy, so you would be fighting for the child, as well as yourself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• well that just shows how much he disrespects you by doing that while you are at home and gone from home. Me personally would leave him. If you husband would do that while your pregnant in your home, and right in front of your face.. Then he will not stop and does not really care about you or that baby.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• you either want to know or you don't. If you want to be able to stay married to him you may not want to know EVERYTHING because you will never get it out of your head. Your are a better woman than me because I could never get passed it. You really need to let him know that he is going to have to work HARD to get his trust back. And for a long time I would want to know where he is every minute of every day.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I made mine buy a new bed

Answer by admckenzie at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'd throw him out. You don't need the stress. And by him not telling you the whole truth, he's still holding on. Not to mention, you're doubting him, which won't stop as long as you are together. He screwed up and now YOU'RE paying the price. Kick his ass to the curb, at 9 mos preggers, you have more important things to worry about.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im sure he DOES care about u and your baby some men are just so stupid. LOTS of them. it is very disrespectful though i suggest you do leave him to show him you are worth and deserve much better than that. because if you dont some men think they can pull off anything and still have u not leave
    Anonymous

• I am fighting like no other, and honestly when it comes to him, I believe I've got him. But the trust isn't there anymore. I worry when he's on the computer, when he is on the phone. I got rid of my cell phones as much as i hate to (I like to have them in case of emergencies). But its how they contacted eachother. I can't even bring myself to go to a family reunion cuz he'd be here for five or six days..alone...I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if I went. I just can't seem to get any of it off my mind, and I don't even know where to start to work on the trust. He knows it will take a while, but I just don't know where to go from here.
    Anonymous

• Have you thought about going to marriage counseling? That might help you to work thru this, and give you both a neutral place to discuss the matter and find ways to get your marriage and trust back.
    I hope everything works out for you-- good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009