Does anyone believe in aliens?

Have you or anyone close to you seen anything to make you believe? Myn was at my old house I saw a weird flash it was on the news the next day that the police were doing training and encountered it as well, than i never heard about it again...hmmm men in black cover up!!LOl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't believe we are the only forms of life in the entire universe, but I don't think aliens are coming here all time. I've never seen anything that made me think I was seeing an alien or alien aircraft.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't believe in Aliens.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't believe what people call aliens are from another planet.

I think they are inter-dimensional beings or possibly creatures that live secretly on our planet deep in the ocean. You'll notice you hear about UFO's winking out and disappearing (crossing into another dimension) and USO's coming up out of the oceans of the world.

JMO
    Anonymous

• nope, they're demons.
    Anonymous

• No. I don't believe in them,and I'm originally from Roswell,NM. In fact, my youngest son was born in Roswell. I didn't believe in them when we lived there,and it's not changed since we've been away. Maybe if Roswell hadn't so commercialized itself,in an effort to be a tourist trap,I might not be so cynical,but they make it awfully hard to believe in anything but the almighty dollar!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009