How much is too much?

When it comes to masturbation?

I always hear that men masturbate more than women.. but I do it 2-4 times a day.

Do I have a problem? Or is this normal? Or what?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• *OP* Oh, and I am married and we have a very active sex life.
    Anonymous

• When I was a single Mom of 1 child, I masturbated at least 2 times a day, occasionally more. I was in college full time so would have time alone when my DD was at school. Plus I wasn't seeing anyone at the time so...
    Anonymous

• I was doing it six times a day a couple of years ago. I have cut down to twice a day. It feels good. I like doing it. It helps me sleep (better than drinking or taking a sedative) and I'm not stopping it. My dr doesn't have a problem with me doing it so I'm not sweating it. Just enjoy

Answer by admckenzie at 7:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes women do it just before their man arrives and they know they will get some. Its safe and healthy. It stops you from cheating or having one night stands. It also stops you from having to get done up for someone who probably isnt worth it in the first place. Do you, take a nap or relax afterwards and call it a day. When you go out, you are not tense because you let go
    loyaljazz

Answer by loyaljazz at 7:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• no such thing as too much
    Anonymous

• i do it a little less than u but if u are not neglecting other things to do it i dont see a problem with it so have fun
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 1:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2009