WHAT DO I DO ABOUT MY MORNING SICKNESS

MY MORNING SICKNESS ARE BAD I REALLY DON'T EAT MUCH WHAT EVER I EAT COMES BACK UP

HIZMOMMYHIZLYFE

Asked by HIZMOMMYHIZLYFE at 7:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• saltines is the only thing that worked for me

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• animal crackers did the job for me..
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• anything lemon and citris is supossed to help GL:) crackers made it way worse ffor me. weird i kno:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If this continues past 20 weeks I think, it could become a problem, so let your Dr know how bad it is, if anything helps or not and if you are becoming dehydrated. Try to eat very small meals more freguently. Crackers, dry toast might help, water is good, try to replace what comes up but do it slowly, even if it just a few sips at a time.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Lemon lemon lemon. and if you can (ask your doctor first) up your B vitamins.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• they say saltines, and that never worked for me. There is ginger tea they say helps, keeping your stomach from being empty (impossible if you are throwing up!) For me nothing worked, not even the meds prescribed by the dr. Just stick it out and try to eat what you can really.. for me it passed, for some it just gets a little better! Hope something helps you soon! I know how hard it is
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i had to eat a popcicle every morning, the thought of crackers made me barf
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009