early babies..what are my chances.

i had my son 3 weeks early last nov. now i am due with a baby girl in oct. i was wondering what are my chances of having her early too? i started having preclampisa and hb with my son, it was just all the sudden with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea although im in the same situation with my son i didnt have pre elampsia and hypertension till i was three weeks due. im now 8 weeks preggo and my bp is already eay high. i would talk to ur doc about your chances:) i go wedesday so ill be asking all that then GL:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im not totally sure what the ods are but i would say 50/50 unless u were classified as HIGH RISK. ..thats a better question for ur dr. I would suggest having bags packed n ready to go n have everything done early just in case. After very u/s u have get a report from ur dr.
    Anonymous

• I had pre-eclampsia with both of mine and I made it longer the second time around but still only 37 weeks. Good luck.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009