• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever read a question and have to restrain yourself?

I do it all the time. I read a question, and the most perverted or idiotic answer comes to mine. Someone asking how to make fast cash I immediately think "well there is always the streetcorner". Anyone else have an example?

ColleenF30

Asked by ColleenF30 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely!!!! LOL i always start to write then I'm like "no, prob shouldn't say it and keep it PG before I get reported!" I'm glad I'm not alone!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No! I do not restrain myself at all. The poster is asking the opinions of anyone who may be surfing CM and they should realize that some opinions may be unfavorable.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• The ones asking the people who voted for Obama if they regret it now. Even if they do,they will never admit to it! Why keep asking,expecting a different answer? Jeez, we just have to accept it,and move on!
    Anonymous

• Yes, there is someone in particular here that I dispise. I really do. And I'd love to say just what I think of her, but one, I would be kicked off. And two, that's prob what she's after.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yes there was a question on here yesterday that when I first read it I wanted to tear into this women. But I held my tounge, I was very proud of myself, I usually will tell anyone what I think.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ya, those are probably the same trolls that are like sooo jelly of us night time mommies go and get like a zillion questions deleted

I roll with it yo!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sometimes I do. I think that the poster is not very intelligent, but then I step back and try to be objective.
    Anonymous

• Yessss. Every single day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i have my issues with some moms on here who think they know it all...but i grit my teeth and refrain from what i really want to say to
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 7:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sometimes I wish I were a little more restrained! One time someone asked a question and I wrote something crass. I meant it as a joke, but I think I just ended up insulting her because she didn't respond but the answer got deleted. I felt bad afterward! I meant to make her laugh, instead I repulsed her!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009