Do you think I have a kids mentality?

Someone (a man) told me I have a kids mentality because I told him I was trying to find a job and it has already taken me 3 months with no luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Tell him he is an idiot. I have been trying to find a job for 9 months. EVEN FAST FOOD. I am willing to take just about anything that I can physically do without disgrace. It takes hard work and perseverance and you can't settle though for a job that won't pay enough for your expenses.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Unless I missed something here, he's an idiot. It's tough to find a job these days, and it does not mean you have a kid's mentality just b/c you haven't found one yet. Now, if you weren't looking, then I'd say maybe.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have applied at so many distribution centers, ones that are even hiring and still no luck. I also have to make sure the hours are right because my SO is away from home all week and is only home sat and sun
    Anonymous

• Tell him he has the kids mentality. I have been looking for a job for over a year. I am even willing to work at a fast food resturant. There are very few jobs in this economy. Companies are laying people off not hiring them. I know people losing jobs that they have had for 20 and 30 years. Your friend is an idiot.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009