Bugs in Pool

There are a lot of mosquito larvae in our pool. The PH and Chlorine was off but I got that leveled out with the chemical additives. One of them also has an algae formula in there to get that taken care of too because the bottom was very slippery.

The only problems I see is the little mosquito larvae is still in there. I tried to dip them out, and I also used a little trick I read about using dish detergent w/ water added to spray on top of the water so they cannot breath and eventually drown and filter through.

I'm hoping that works by tomorrow or else I'm going to drain the pool, clean it and refill. But its a lot of water to waste so I hope that will not be necessary.
Is there anything else I can do to kill those bugs and get em out of there?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 7:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dran it clean it and refill it. Or get rid of it.
    Anonymous

• Why would I get rid of it?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Pour a gallon of bleach in the pool. Or even two gallons won't hurt it. If this doesn't work drain the pool and refill it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009