Should I tough it out or split?

My hubbie and I have been together 9 years and married 5. We have two little kids. The problem is we have nothing at all in common. I can't stand him. I dread the weekend cuz I have to spend it with him. I married him because we lived together and I felt guilty(my family is very religous). My family would hate me if I got a divorce. The problem is he really is a nice guy, and doesn't treat me horrible or anything, so I feel so bad leaving him. I don't know what to do, also he has no desire to get a divorce. He also refuses to go to counseling. He also lost his job 8 months ago and stays home with the kids so I'd probably be screwed, and still pay his bills.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• talk to him and tell him you are not happy and that you are thinking of leaving and ask him to fix things you have to go. As for your family, live your own life. Tell them to live their's. I kept doing what my family told me to do and was miserable. I finally did what I wanted to do and found my joy in life. You only live once. Let it be for you and not for what others think

Answer by admckenzie at 8:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I think you need to do some soul searching and do what is right for you. In the end, you know what is best.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 8:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009