Hurting (down there) what does it mean?

I took a nap woke up got in the car to go grocery shopping and then it hit me I hate UTIs well who doesnt but when I get them they are so bad i dont do anything I just sit in the bath tub all day and I mean ALL DAY. I dont have time to do that and I know your not supposed to take bath anyway but thats the only thing that helps.
Anyway I was just wondering if there is anything else it could be being that im 26 weeks preeks pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• stop taking baths! Drink water and juice and do not use any deorderants down there at all. Do not wash inside when you bathe just wipe the outside. Go to a doctor asap especially if your prego that could hurt the baby
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• They make cranberry pills. Take those, they will help. Also drink NOTHING but water for the next week. This will help
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009