Trying to get pregnant

Well for the last I'd say 4 years I have been trying to have a baby with my partner. I was able to concieve 3 years ago but after 4mths i miscarried. Then about 1 1/2 ago i was informed that i was pregnant but ended up miscarrying only after about 11 weeks into it. I'm a lil confused on why it seems that i only get pregnant around every 2 years and its always closer to the end of the yr (around sept). Does it mean that i only ovulate every 2 yrs after sept??? IDK if im making any sense, I'm just as confused as maybe you all out there who is reading this. So if anyone who can give me some advise I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you

cheytown03

Asked by cheytown03 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe you have incompetent cervix? have you talked to your doctor about why you keep miscarrying? im pretty sure they can give you meds to help you stay preg and you should also be taking prenatal vitamins.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I've too noticed that a lot of women usually get prego around the same time...I just think that's your body. The every two year thing might just be how long it takes your body to finally get over the loss of a baby and is ready for another. I apologize or your loss!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• to the first reply: i know that the reason for my first miscrriage my cervix was dialating and that caused my miscarriage. I havent been to the dr since i last my 2nd hild due to me losing my job and no insurance. but i do plan on seeking a professional once im able to get back on my feet, just was curious as to why this was happening. Thank you both for replying
    cheytown03

Answer by cheytown03 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I knew a women you seemed to have to have a miscarriage before she could carry a child, has for kids and has had 5 miscarriages. It sounds like you need to see a specialist. I only ovulate 4 times a year, so it took 3 years to have my first. 1 month with a specialst. I am very sorry for you loss and heartache. having been there I am sorry. It is hard. I wish you all the luck with finding a job and getting insurance so you can see the doctor and gets some answers and a plan to help you have that special child.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009