They grow so fast don't they?

I can't believe my baby girl is one month old today. She's getting so big.
I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure how to get one on this post.

So ladies, tell me how old your child/children are. Let's forget all the questions that are causing drama and dedicate this one to our kids!!

Everyone enjoy!! : )

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is 28 months old (2 & 4 months) And yes, I can't believe my baby is past 2! Congrats OP on the new bundle!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 8:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My baby will be 14 years old next month. Enjoy your little ones while they are little because they DO grow up fast!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• awww. yes they grow so fast.

i can't believe my little one is 6 months already! it feels like yesterday i was still pregnant with her lol.

and my oldest is gonna be 3 in october.. jeez.. where does the time go??
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My DD is 13 months old and i have to agree it went so fast i cried so hard on her b-day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• 6 monthes old shes growing so fast im gonna have to pop out another one soon just to keep them little lol
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My baby is 5, I really hate it. She is starting kindergarten in August and I am going to have a harder time with it than she will. I am a stay at home mama, so I don't know what I will do all day. Plus I feel like my baby is getting older and won't need my anymore. Of course I know ahe will need me, but I still don't like it. I also know I only have a few years before she becomes embarrased by me. And only a few more years until she becomes a pre-teen and a teenager and turns evil on me. LOL
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My "baby" girls are 20, 17, and 15 years old. :) My 17 year old is turning 18 in 2 weeks on July 10. I still remember the day each one of my girls were born so very vividly in my mind!
    Now I have a granddaughter who lives with us - I was there to see her born and I have raised her since and I can hardly believe that she is almost 5 months old!
    Time flies by so very, very fast. Cherish each and every moment you have.
    My advice to all parents with babies - don't be in a rush for them to do their "firsts." They will do them in their own time. Enjoy them as sweet babies until they begin to go through each milestone and grow up on you - once they grow up, you can't get that babyness back.
    {HUGS}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My babies are 7 and 4. They grow up so fast. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing my dd home from the hospital.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My babies are 6 and 27 months! Not only can I not believe how fast they are growing, I cant believe I have 2 of them!

Congrats on your baby, that age was sooooo sweet
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 9:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Thanks to everyone who has replied! Congrats to ya'll too!!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2009