WHAT DO I SAY TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF MY SONS NAME!???! REALLY PISSED!

I am still pregnant but I have decided on the name Braxton. I have no backbone so I let people walk all over me. EVERYONE WHO I TELL WHAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO NAME HIM SAYS "OMG LIKE BRAXTON HICKS!" and make fun of it. but some girl told me today that its the ugliest "fing" name ever! What do I say to people who say stupid crap like that?!!?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 8:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tell her you think her name is ugly or the name of her kids.... or you could kill her with kindness ORRRRR you could simply say, thats the name of my so and so that has passed away. make them feel bad
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• maybe you should reconsider if he's going to get a lot of teasing by others. That can hurt his self esteem. Make that his middle name if you have to use it. Just a thought

Answer by admckenzie at 8:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• That's when you look at them straight in the eyes and say " It is my child, and this is the name that I have chosen for him." If they don't like it then they should have their own child to name.
    I like the name Braxton BTW
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Nothing! Don't stoop to their moronic levels. Yes, it would feel good to punchasize their face, but, you'd only be as idiotic as them to do that. Don't let some bitch ruin your day!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• no its just stupid freaking moms!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• tell them to kiss your ass. It is your kids name and if they don't like it tough.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I LOVE the name Braxton and if I would have had a second son I would have named him Hudson or Braxton (I like to shorten it to Brax) cute

My other son is Mason so Mason and Braxton sound good together.

Dont let anyone get to ya, if you really want to, you can make fun of ANY name.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Anyone who is ignorant enough to make fun of the name you have chosen, or to be nasty about it, have no class and are not worth your worry.
    The next time someone pokes fun or makes a rude comment about the name you've chosen, tell them to kiss your butt and walk away. I wish I were there so I could "handle" them for you - I cannot stand ignorance and cruel minded people.

I happen to like the name you have chosen. What middle name are you going to give Braxton?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ya why don't you think about what people are saying now about the name make it the middle name. I personally like Lucas Braxton( I think that you should just think about that being his middle name.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• People will always have an opinion good or bad about something. As long as you like it that's all that matters. I have a friend who named their kid Paxton and he doesn't get picked on.

BTW, I love the name Braxton :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2009