Has your kid ever caught you having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes , and my four years still ask to this day why my hips were going like this "shows the motion"
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• yes and i FREAKED OUT!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes he has. I was dating my hubby at the time and my son walked in on us. Needless to say, we didn't get to finish
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Our daughter hasn't caught us, but my mama says I walked in on her and my daddy when I was like 4. I must have blocked that traumatic experince because I can't remember it at all.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yep. He walked in and said "hey stop that!" and told us to get out of bed.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yes, hubs and I thought our son was asleep so we didn't bother to lock the bedroom door and right in the middle of having sex we hear "A 4 LEGGED MONSTER". Now we always lock the door!

Anonymous

• OK, I am ROFLMAO when I remember what happened... Picture the middle of the night, hubby and I are doing the foreplay thing and DS, who has NEVER walked into the room without knocking first just opens the door and sees us in the dim light. I'm not sure what he saw but I grabbed the first thing I could find to cover up cause I was naked and hubby got up and took him back to his room for bed. Thankfully hubby was still wearing boxers, and we have never spoken of that night again!

I have goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!!!
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 9:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• not yet but im sure it will happen sooner or later i remember walking in on my parents that was traumatic OMG... bad image ...gonna have night mares
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2009