• In the Spotlight:

Do you and your hubby enjoy a nice beer after the kiddos are in bed?

Is there anything wrong with that? I mean we're not getting blitzed, just unwinding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing wrong with that at all! As long as you're not getting sloshed every night and your kids are safe then relax when you can! It's probably good bonding time for you and your hubby too.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not beer, I'm not much of a beer person. But he has a beer, I'll have a wine cooler or something. There is nothing wrong with it. As long as you aren't getting drunk, it's fine.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 8:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• As long as your not getting drunk then that's fine your the parents and everyone needs to unwind. Enjoy yourself.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I never could stand beer so no but we'll have a drink every now and then after the kids go to bed.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't do beer so we make a drink. And it's not every night just weekends. We love our time to just sit, drink and talk. It seems like we actually sit and discuss all concerns or things the other one did we didn't agree with. It's our time to say what we want without the other one getting upset.. and great sex too! But since he's deployed, I haven't touched anything but I wouldn't mind a drink or a shot or two every now and then. Gotta make sure in case something happens I'm all right! I'm paranoid and since I'm the ONLY one around, I won't.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If one of the kids needs to go to the hospital or something are you planning on driving drunk or taking them in a taxi?

To answer the question, no, I don't need to drink to relax because I'm quite capable of doing that without drugs.
    Anonymous

• For pete's sake Anon 9:00. Get off your high horse, it needs a break from you riding it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Anon 9:00 we are talking about a DRINK not GETTING DRUNK.
    Anonymous

• Stupid Anon!

Yes, we do have a beer sometimes after the kids are sleeping. It's usually on the weekends. He drinks more than me, so sometimes he'll get drunk at home and invite a friend or 2 over if we're both not totally exhausted. I don't care, I'd rather them be doing it safely at home then out at some bar. I'll usually just have 1, if any.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Anon 9:00 it sounds like you need a drink...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009