Hello my name is alysia, and I, am a craigslist-aholic! are you?

They have freaking great deals and I love the barter section! I can trade my useless crap for kiddo stuff! I LOVE IT! This is my addiction! are you addicted?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've only used it once to sell a glider rocker and sold it the very same day! I haven't needed to use it again. BUT, now that we're prego again totally unexpectedly, I may need to use it to buy some of the things I already gave away or sold! Especially if it's a boy, as both my babies are girls.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Not me but hubby is.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I don't use craiglist much. We did get an awsome deal on a hood and door for my Camero thru there though. The parts would have cost $1000 but we only spent $100 on them. Well worth the hour drive to pick them up. I am an Ebay junkie
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• no
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• YES, I USE IT FOR MY AMAZON ASTORE. COULD USE SOME HELP WITH POSTINGS? INTERESTED??
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I love craigslist i bought a $300 treadmill and love it...im just scared to sell stuff bc i dont like people coming over...my hubby has traumatized me about the craigslist killer ...i know that was only the exotic section!
    KaynMadismom

Answer by KaynMadismom at 9:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• yes i am i never went to the barter section though usually free stuff and for sale i gonna have to check that out
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2009