My 7 mo. old just got his second tooth and it looks like it is comming in crooked, is there any moms out there that had this happen to there kids and if so, did it fix its self or did it stay crooked?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah the bottom teeth came in a little crooked...nothing to worry about right now...it's not an indication that they will have crooked teeth. I asked my mom the same thing...=)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No crooked teeth, but DD had a big gap between her front teeth that's diminished over time.

I wouldn't stress it. If it comes in crooked it comes in crooked. There's not much you can do till he's old enough to wear braces anyways :)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009