wHAT IF YOUR HB/BF DID THIS YOU???

OK, FIRST ALL LAST NIGHT I WENT TO BED AND THEN HE CAME UP, BUT HE WOKE ME UP BYT SAYING FEMALE NAMES AND I TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP AND GO TO BED. hE WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD. WELL THIS MORNING HE STARTED SAYING I WASNT LISTENING TO HIM LAST NIGHT AND I TOLD HIM I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR IT BUT HE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT IT. HE MAD ME SO MAD THAT WE WAS UP STAIRS AND MAKING MY BABY BOTTLE AND I THREW IT AT HIM SO HE HEAD LOCKED ME AND I GRABBED SOMETHING AND HIT HIM UP SIDE THE HEAD HE LET GO AND HIS 15 YR OLD CAME IN THE ROOM AND SAID "YOU b**** YOU NEED TO STOP." I WAS MAD AND TOLD HER " THAT IT AINT YOUR F****ING BUSINESS." SO SHE KICKS ME AND I COULDNT TOUCH I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL OVER THAT LITTLE BRAT SO INSTEAD I KICKED HER FATHER. THEN CALLED THE COPS THEY TOLD ME THEY CANT DO ANYTHING T THE 15 YR OLD BECAUSE SHE ISNT 18. I TOLD THE COPS, "THEN DO YA'LL WANT ME TO DO IT MY WAY? WITH A BELT IN MY HAND."

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 9:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• edit~ i mean like does the cops expect you to bet a 15 yr old up so you can go to jail, or are they just lazy?
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sorry, but you are lucky they didn't put you in jail for domestic violence for kicking your S and hitting him in the head. Women do go to jail for domestic violence too. Also, that 15 yr old girl does have a right to tell you to stop hurting her father. You should NEVER be violent to anyone, but especially when there are children in the house. I am sorry but I won't agree with you on this one. You are an adult and should no better than to hit someone in the head and kick them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• YOU ARE A MORON. STOP TRAUMATIZING A 15 YEAR OLD. AND THEY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU TO JAIL LAST NIGHT FOR ASSULT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i'm not sure what your bf or husband did to you but i would agree i don't think your behavior is acceptable no matter what he did to you. if he hurt you then you get the cops involved but you don't gte the daughter involved with all that nosense you guys have going on. i think it's time you guys split up cause this does not sound very healhty for anyone involved.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• You're lucky the 15 year old didn't beat the mess out of you.. if I ever saw anyone do anything stupid like you did to my parent i'd beat the life out of them and spend a few nights in jail. You should have told the cops what you did instead of trying to put it all on the 15 year old. You beat your husband for crying out loud. He said a few female names, so what?!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• im pretty sure if i saw my step mom beatin up my dad i would hit her too. i dont feel sorry for you, you need to get help or meds or something im sorry
    Anonymous

• she is a juvenile. you could have her charged with unruly child. I had to do it to my son. But.. if you hit your spouse, your child may feel the need to protect them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The girl wouldn't have went to jail anways, she was protecting her dad. BTW, YOU would have been the one going to jail.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 12:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• consider yourself lucky the cops didn't nail you for domestic abuse. Grow up and get into anger management classes. Fine example your setting for your child.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am so glad I am not you!
    Anonymous