sneaky new girlfriend...

My brother-in-law met a girl. She is 22 with a 2 year old son. 2 weeks after meeting her he moved her up here next door to us. Well she told me that her mother was in prison,her father died and her babys daddy died. Wellll...I found out all of that was a lie. She left the little boys dad and moved in with another guy had the baby calling him dad then up and left him and is now telling the little boy to call my brother-in-law dad. Also...she comes over here to use the computer. Well I noticed 5 pictures of some girl loaded on our computer. I didnt think nothing of it...well she was saying some girl from her hometown was starting drama with her and my b-i-l. 2 days ago she left the profile using the pictures she saved on my computer up and i looked at it. It turns out she is messaging herself and my b-i-l from a profile she HAS MADE UP HERSELF starting shit ! She is getting herself depressed about it. What the hell should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Does your BIL know? I'm going to assume not. In this particular situation I would tell him or at least tell your SO and he can tell his brother. There is no telling what else she has been up to and she sounds a bit nuts.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Tell your bro and prove it to him. Scummy little bitch. You need to stop the shit before your brother and this little boy become real close and them two are left heart broken. This is gonna turn bad before it gets better. Im just sorry for your brother and this little boy of hers.

Anonymous

• no he doesnt know.
    he leaves his vehicle with her while he is at work and she drives to her hometown which is an hour away and does no telling what.
    she even talked him into buying her an iphone yesterday.
    the problem is my inlaws think she shits gold...they love her.
    but she is most definatly up to something.
    Anonymous

• sneaky? i think the word for that is psycho! let you bil know whats going on
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009