maybe a stupid question. probably tmi. leakage? help please

I've been leaking, but I'm not sure if it's just normal discharge or whatever. I started a new job and by the end of the day my belly is cramping and I have a big spot of wetness. Then last night, after sex I started leaking fluid, it was clear and then whitish (I know it was probably just from sex.) and then today I kept leaking throughout the day, just fluid here and there.

I've been working some hard hours and had some bad cramping for a while and have been having a lot of diarrhea and I know this is probably nothing but I just wanna see what you all think, is it all good or could it be something bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha..I get that too. My husband calls it my mommy juices. But my doctor said that some women leak more then others. So Im pretty sure its normal if my doctor didn't get all worried about it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• yeah i had a run to the labor and delivery for this 2 weeks ago lol- it ended up being discharge and im still getting it- how far along are u? im gonna be 38 weeks thursday
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009