Did you

Like your SO from the get go or did your love grow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I was indifferent. Then I found that I liked being around him. Then I found that I liked to be around him a lot, he was a nice guy, and we became friends. It was quite sudden that I realized that I loved him. And a surprise. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i fell instantly in lust with his sexy ass lol. nah seriously though, he's always had my heart, from day 1.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I was head over hills for another guy when my husband and I met! Our love definitely grew over time, for me at least, my husband says it was love at first sight for him, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I didn't like him at all when we first met. I actually had a crush on his friend. He grew on me though with his persistence.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I was a counter girl at a cafe (which means I ran the cash register & cleaned the tables so I got paid hourly & made some tips here & there). My now SO came in for a bite one time & left me a $20 tip but left his waitress a $2 tip. I didnt seem him again for like two years when he messaged me on myspace asking if I was available to go out sometime but at that moment I was w/ someone so I said no thanks. About 4 months after this I broke up w/ the person I had been w/ & my friend decided to introduce me to her friend. Well that friend was the same guy from the cafe & myspace. I instantly fell in love for him but he had fallen for me over two years ago at the cafe! I think its kinda sweet story :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Aww Mel, thats a great story!
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• immediate attraction. We met and fifteen minutes later we were in bed and the rest is history and it's been 3 yrs

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009