Does anyone else have major anxiety about

everything in life!? I'm serious too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Health

• nope mine is just labor..ahhh! Im so scared. =(
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• lol me. I have social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder. I'm on Lexapro, wellbutrin and lorazepam. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Not everything. I just have anxiety in general . Sometimes it is about nothing, sometimes I just panic over small things. I have Xanax as needed and one friend that can talk me down.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I get that way from time to time. We are getting ready to move and my anxiety is kind of bad. I don't want to get any meds for it yet. I should though..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I used to have a problem with anxiety and now I pray about everything,that really comforts me and gives me guidance on how to deal with my unsettled feelings about something.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Yoga! You get in shape AND get calmed down all in one!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2009