porn?

I don't know if I'm just over-reacting or what, but DH had a video or 2 people fucking on his phone. NAKED CHICK big boobs hole sha-bang, burned in my brain now. It really pissed me off. He said that "a guy from school forwarded it 2 him cuz it was funny" or whatever. But he deleted the message that the vid came in, BUT SAVED the vid. It bothers me cuz how do i know it's from so-and-so from school? and even if it was, why hide it from me? and 2, we hardly have sex anymore. everytime i catch him looking at porn or have naked myspace sluts it's a real big blow to the ego. i just keep asking myself, "why won't my husband touch me, but yet looks at naked women on the internet, ect." anytime i try to initiate sex it's always that he's tired or busy or whatever. i just feel like i must not be enough for him sexually... advice?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate porn. I slap my fiance around if he looks at it. Just put your foot down and say you don't like it. You don't need to put up with that shiat
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• porn doesn't argue. Porn doesn't nag about bills or why won't he help around the house or with the kids? Porn is fun. porn is pleasurable. THAT"s why men turn to porn instead of their wives.
    Anonymous

• "I slap my fiance around if he looks at it." Yeah, that's mature. It just means he'll sneak around and watch it. It wont' stop him. Sad to see he's so hard up he is willing to marry an abusive woman.
    Anonymous

• give him a serious talkin to.. let him know how u feel..ask questions & demand answers... sometimes guys dont understand the impact porn can have on a woman..
    been there done that.. dh never stoped having sex with me but the porn was too much... after 4yrs we have arrived on the other side & are alot more strong..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• "porn doesn't argue. Porn doesn't nag about bills or why won't he help around the house or with the kids? Porn is fun. porn is pleasurable. THAT"s why men turn to porn instead of their wives. "

And that's why they end up being a weekend parent with children that hate them. Porn ideals are fake. Only stupid, emotionally immature, selfish men like that kind of thing.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I agree with Anon 10:03

OP--how long have you been married?
    Do you take care of your body? Do you exercise/make efforts to be attractive?
    How often do you nag him? How often do you complain?
    Conversely, how often do you make him feel like the king of his castle?
    Do you cuddle with him on the couch? Hold his hand while walking/driving? Kiss him hello and goodbye?
    Are you boring in the bedroom? Is sex routine? Do you regularly try new things?
    How often do you prioritize the kids ahead of him? How often do you cherish your marriage above your children?
    Are you pleasant to him? Kind? Supportive? Patient? Do you listen to him and his opinions? Are you his haven?

I'm not trying to attack you or say you're one way or the other, these questions are just some food for thought.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• (continued)

As for the porn, personally, I don't think it's such a big deal. Men are visual. In my opinion, as long as they are discreet and keep their porn private, I don't care.

Yelling at him about watching a video and monitoring his behavior will only emasculate him and make him feel like a little boy. His lame excuse about it being a "funny video" shows that he senses this from you.

I would just ask him to be more discreet so you don't have to stumble across it.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2009