New Alice in Wonderland?

I love all of Johnny Depp's movies-I love how he remade Charlie and the Chocolate factory- I personally think this is going to be WAAAAY better then the 1st one. What do ya'll think?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am soo excited to see this movies its going to be so good!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Ohh I think so too. Especially since he's playing the Mad Hatter. Perfect role for him.
    Haha I don't care if he's a year older than my dad, he's still hot!
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I can't wait to see it. I am going to surprise DH by taking him, he's afraid of the original. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• im not even looking forward to it alice in wonderland is not supposed to be scarey a morbid
    Anonymous

• I'm EXCITED!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 1:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I never heard of it so I looked it up and it looks awesome. I love Tim Burton's movies.

And Alice in Wonderland is a pretty creepy story, so I am glad they are making one "scary and morbid". Not every thing has to be all cutesy and Disney.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Have you ladies seen the pics of them in costume? I saw them on TMZ last week. They all look amazing!!!!!
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• OMG I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP i want to have like ten thousand of his babies.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Haha I love how anon thinks Alice in Wonderland isn't supposed to be scary and morbid. Apparently she never read the book. It makes me wonder what kind of drugs they were using when they came up with the concept lol.

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• As a kid, Alice In Wonderland freaked me out too. I still hate watching it to this day lol. I will probably go see the new one just because I love Johnny Depp though lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2009