Name for a girl Calico Kitten

I'm picking up a girl calico kitten from a co-worker on Monday and I was trying to think of some names. I know I wont know for sure before I meet her but I just wanted a few ideas. Right now I was thinking of: Callie, Colby, Roxy....

HolliBerry21

Asked by HolliBerry21 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pets

• You may want to wait until you see her and see if you get a hint of what she is like and then pick a name.
    My late calico cat was named Baby Kitty. My current doofus calico is named Sassy- and she lives up to her name!
    My Uncle had a calico named Patches. My niece had many calico cats over the years and she named them Indian Corn, Bianca, bright eyes, Snuggles, Ma Kitty, Princess, Cuddles....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• how about sundae? Like an ice cream sundae? I think callie and roxy are over used.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i had a calico named callie when i was little, lol. cherry or autumn would fit for a calico.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• bella is a good one too, it means beautiful.
    mandielynn23

• wait to meet her and her personality!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I once had a calico... Its face was so ugly that it was adorable lol... I named her ugulz (Ug-ilz)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2009