How many positions have you and your partner ever done together?

toyaandre06

Asked by toyaandre06 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• haha...It only use to be 1 or two, but now that I'm prego we have to be more creative, so it wont hurt me. haha...I think my hubby might be kinda mad if he see's this, he's so shy about it.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• easily over 10...... we have tried every position we are aware of & is at our flexibility level..... ive never stood on my head & neither has he.. lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I really have no idea. It's not like we're looking through a book and saying "hey, let's try #57!" Also depends on where you draw the line on different position. If you start with the woman lying basically flat in missionary position and then lift legs up is that a different position? Is holding legs up different from folding them up around the man's neck? Sometimes we're in a position that we've tried before and one of us will say "how about moving this leg over here?" or whatever which I guess is kind of a new position.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• every position I have ever heard or known about!!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• oh wow, now that's a question that takes some thought. He used to toss me and turn me like I was sack of potatoes! I'd just be getting used to one position when he'd pull out and turn me every which way but loose! OMG, I miss those good old days! Now he can't stay hard enough to do it in one position but the spirit is still there!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'd say we've done just about every position humanly possible!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2009