Is it in the Cafe bylaws not to chuckle on here late night?

Seriously, did I miss the fine print that states you must not crack any jokes on here or will the CM Natzi's get you? Lighten up, after all it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 7 to smile. I don't want to wrinkle early in life!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 9:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Rule #1: No fun and no laughing.

Actually they make you sign a contract that you won't have anymore fun for the rest of your life when you leave the hospital with your first baby. Don't you remember that? I think they do it right before they put the stick in your butt.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• you tell them lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I just took out the contract from the hospital and it says that I may have fun ONLY when my child is not at home, all other days I must be serious. I never did follow rules very well!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Did your animals question get deleted?? I just wrote a really funny answer to it! That makes me sooooo mad!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Oh blah, I wrote a funny answer too >:( What was the Team's excuse for deleting it?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Yep they deleted it! Said no sexual questions are allowed. I swear NASA has a camera that is tied to CM over my house!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No sexual questions? That is news to me. I see sex questions all the time!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Oh I am sorry it was Mature questions! LMAO like ANY of MY questions are MATURE!!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Hahahaha!!!! WOW that was SOOOOO mature! That made me laugh.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Of course! How dare we have fun when there are so many serious questions out there to be answered? After all, we're all doctors, professionals and have the answer to all of life's questions! lol

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2009