Has anyone else noticed this?

ive noticed that alot of times women on here will ask serious questions or questions that u really need advice or feedback on and they only get 1 or 2 answers but when u see a question purposely trying to be negative or trying to start drama or even just plain nonsense that question will get a hundred or more answers- why is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everyone has an opinion but not advice
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Because when it comes to someone needing real advice alot of people dont know what to say. And with the drama alot of it can hit close to home like how everyone always asks how do people feel about abortions....They know that its just going to cause drama and make people mad.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If I see a question that I think I may have an answer to that is serious, I will answer it. As I am sure most others are like that.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• If someone seriously needs advice then it would be irresponsible to mess around on that thread but when someone is clearly just itching for a debate/fight then people let loose.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Sometimes the advice questions get old. I've answered the same question many times and after a while I just don't want to type the same thing over and over. I repeat myself enough through out the day with out doing it in my recreational time as well. I try to help when I can, but I just can't keep answering the same question.

I know that the people asking didn't see the other million questions so it's not their fault, I won't give them a hard time about it, I'll just leave it for someone who hasn't answered it 100 times already.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Mel30248 Everyone has an opinion but not advice

OH you beat me to it! thats just what I was going to say!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• DID YOU ALSO NOTICE THAT OP ASKS THIS ? EVERYDAY?
    Anonymous