Did u hear this?

Ok so my sisters boyfriend said that the kid that first accused Michael Jackson of molestation came out now that hes dead and said that MJ never even touched him that way- hes saying that his father had made him say it so that they can get money from him- i believe his name was Evan Chandler- did anyone else hear this or is this some type of rumor being started? I'm trying to find out facts not fiction but i cant seem to find anything solid- does anyone else know?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I did not hear that.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• if its true thats terrible
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i-lied-for-my-father-im-sorry-michael/
    i just put it in to the search engine and came up with this- do u think its true or some prank people are starting?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I can't stand Micheal but if this isn't true, I feel bad for calling him a molestor
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

r00j04j08

• Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
    ” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

r00j04j08

• Google will let me view the page but WOW!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009