what time frame would you love to live in?

me id love to live in teh 1800's, with all teh pretty dresses, women never having to work.

or maybe the roman era

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the 60's dont know why
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am not sure if there was a better time for women then the present. I almost said ancient Greece but then I wouldn't want to be condemned to the house while my man went out and hung out in bath houses with other men doing - well you know what.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• hahahah im old fashioned i guess, i want to stay home with the kids, plus in the 1800's they had new drugs to occupy woman whose children were older!!!

lol
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• id say 2525 maybe well have flying cars by then- lol i wouldnt want to live too far in the past- im black and female so id be screwed lol but if i could live in the past and not have to worry about those things then i would say the 1800s sounds great
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I would like to have lived during the Great Depression. To see what is was REALLY like, of course one week would be enough though!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• 1950's, I loved the dresses they would wear in all the movies. It somed like such a simpler time.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009