Pregnancy.Sex.Husband. Im so confused

ok in the being of my pregnancy my hubby and had no sex at all. for like 4 months straight.He use to ask me,"baby can I look at porn?"I was like wtf? hell no! why would you even ask me that? Then we went to the book store one day and he got a book called "28 days to better sex". All he used it for was to look at the pictures, he thought he was being smart when he went to the bathroom with it. Okay, but yesterday I picked it up and started reading it. he hasn't looked at it in a while,since we started having sex again, but its a book that is really interesting.It tells you how to have better sex, give you a diet plan, and even tells you how to communicate better.I want to start doing things in the book, but I'm not sure If I'll be a hypocrite for B****ing at him about it and then me using it. What do ya'll think I should do? I don't even think he even really read the book, just looked at the pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Try doing the things in the book....He was most likley just looking at the pictures so i dont think he would even notice if you were doing what the book said.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• umm least hes asking to look at porn .. and really whats the big deal if he does unless your self esteem is that bad? cause its you hes home with not bambi the porno star!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Go for it! Y not! If it will make ur sex life better: what the hell: y not. I agree: he was lookin at the pics n probably not reading it: so he wouldn't know.
    However, you will come out better in the end after you read it: n hell wonder where you learned all that amazing stuff!! lol
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009