HELP MY LADIES PLEZZZZZ

OKAY THIS IS A VERY LONG COMPLICATED STORY SO IT GOES LIKE THIS I HAD A GUY FRIEND LAST YEAR I MEAN WE WERE VERY CLOSE AND EVERYTHING WE LIKED EACH OTHER AND WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GET TOGETHER AND HE KEPT ASKING ME OUT BUT I JUST DIDNT THINK IT WAS THE TIME OKAY TO HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO MOVE AWAY LIKE JUNE OF LAST YEAR AND IF WE WERE GOING TO BE TOGETHER HE WOULD STAY SO I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING AND HE MOVED I WAS FEELING BAD SO I DECIDED TO "MOVE ON" WHICH I MET THIS OTHER GUY AND WE HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND...YES YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I GOT PREGNANT I REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I TOLD THE GUY AND HE WAS TOTALLY AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT HE TOLD ME HE HAD A WIFE WHICH I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT UNTIL HE FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREG SO HE TOLD ME TO GET RID OF IT AND I WENT TO THE CLINIC AND IT HAD ALREADY HAD A HEARTBEAT. SO I KEPT IT AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS KEEPING IT AND HE DIDNT WNAT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABABY OR ME SO I WAS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LEFT ALONE WHICH WAS OKAY WITH ME BECAUSE I DIDNT NEED ANYBODY BUT ME AND MY ABY THAT WAS GROWING INSIDE OF ME SO AS MONTHS PASSED BY THE OTHER GUY DECIDED TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE HE WAS UPSET ABOUT THE FACT TAHT I WAS PREGNANT AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD BE THERE FOR ME AND THE ABABY SO HE ASKED ME AGAIN TO BE HIS GIRL BUT AT THIS TIME I WASNT REALLY READY TO BE WITH HIM I HAD OTHER THINGS TO WORRY MY BABY INSIDE OF ME SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME BEING PREG BY ANOTHER GUY AND HE WANTED TO BE WITH ME AND MY CHILD BUT I JUST COULDNT TAKE THAT SO HE LEFT AGAIN AND I HADNT SEEN HIM UNTIL LAST NIGHT HE CAME BACK AROUND AND MY SON IS TWO MONTHS HE IS SO GOOD WITH MY SON AND HE HELPS ME OUT WITH HIM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS LIKE HE STILL LOVE ME LIKE HE DID WHEN WE FIRST MET AND HE TOL;D ME HE WANTED TO BE WITH US AND HE MEANS IT SO I THINK I JUST MIGHT AS BE WITH HIM BUT I DKN..WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
    Anonymous

• Why caps? No periods. Learn to type and I may take you seriously..
    Anonymous

• What's the question?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Go on Maury.
    Anonymous

• Do you have feelings for him? Are you ready to be in a relaionship? Are you considering it just so there is a man around, or so you're not alone? It mainly depends on YOU.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I'd say- proof read and determine wheter or not you even understand what you wrote.
    Anonymous

• personally i would like a guy who would help me but i dont here is what i would do if that guy is serious on taking on a responsility then let him be in yours and your baby's life then turn around and get child support from the real father. No matter what
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 11:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Be sure to file for child support. A man who cheats on his wife should be held responsible for his actions.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• it sounds like hes in your life for a reason..he wouldnt keep coming around if he wasnt meant to be there.i say go for it.i would if i were you.and you should file for child support..it takes two to make a baby and he should def be held responsible.even if he already has a wife. but good luck to you hun i hope you and your baby boy find happiness:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I say go for it. You never know until you take that risk. I have a friend who just didnt know how to pick men. So after quite a bit of time, one or our coworkers who has liked her from the start would come over as friends, hang out with her and her son. Help her through the rough times in her life. He was always there and she could always count on him. She decided to give it a try. They are happy, getting married next year, and have 4 month old. Her other child is from a crappy , previous relationship. Sometimes the people are in your life for a reason.
    valentinemama

Answer by valentinemama at 12:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2009