need HELP PLZ!!!!

hello mom's i need help soo very much i am the grandmother/mother to my 2grlz the oldest daughter, is my concern 5yrs old my concern is that she has no fear of danger danger want to be up under men,she is not ok unless someone hint her for the things she do,i put her in time out ect ect... say 4 example she was to get a spanking hell she dont cry no tears nothing just a lot of yelling and screaming, and hell u have not touched her yet..now this thing with she is playing with herself she do not look at anything dealing with sex their are no mean in the home just my grandson's ages 4yrs..they will not play with her she has been troubled since birth my daughter did drugs with her and my daughter abused her from the time she was preg, with her and after she had her my concern is the the playing with herself and the whinning,u name OMG she doing i dont know how much more i can take i need HELP PLZ!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• An evaluation could really help figure out what her real issues are and how to help her. Call your school district and ask about early intervention services; they're government supported and free to access. Your local library can be a good source too; our children's librarian is very knowledgeable about those types of services. Is the 5 year old in school yet or starting in September. If she has an ADHD diagnosis she should have an IEP stating which services and what additional help she's eligible for.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• call social services and have her evaluated
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I wish I could help you type better so I could understand what the hell this says..
    Anonymous

• I agree with both answers before me. Call social services!!
    Anonymous

• say what?
    Anonymous

• take her to a perfesinal and have her talk with them and see if they can find a ground of why...if she is being taken care of by you daughter then i would also call social services and file a complaint, good luck...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Children at this age who masturbate usually do so as a form of stress relief. It sounds like there may be a stability issue in the home and this child needs consistency and boundaries. If she is a fetal alcohol syndrome child then there will be behavioral issues. You need some kind of professional assessment and advice.
    kmarie66

Answer by kmarie66 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!! SHE IS TROUBLED, and i have did that took her for help they did a whole work up, i know she addh,and problems from the drugs, i didnt come here to be beat dwn,i came because someone else is going through this are know of someone, she welcomes danger, want to be up under men when ever they are around, she seat and just look at at u,omg, the biggest lier i have seen yet in a child i went through this with her mother my daughter was not abused, i didnt drink are smoke with her she started acting doing crazy bs when she was 12yrs. her daughter is 5yrs old its like OMG! been here b4,and its starting on the other sister she is 3.the yelling, screaming acting out, i love my grls to death all i want is help, push me in a area where i can go,hell their doc, is an azz i went to him when the first grl started acting out and when she didnt walk til she was 18mo's
    Anonymous

• Nobody is putting you down for the fun of it, your English really is awful and your posts are almost impossible to decipher. I'm sure people would love to help you but it's hard to do that when we can't figure out what the problem is.

Masturbation and whining are normal behaviors in a child this age. You just need to teach her that masturbation is something private (do it in the bedroom, not the living room) and teach her that you won't respond to whining. So is screaming and yelling when you think someone is about to hit you; it would be abnormal if she just stood there and took a spanking. Is dad in the picture? If he isn't that might explain why she's attracted to men (not sexually) when they are around. My dad died when I was little and it was always a novelty to have a guy in the house.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2009