Did Russia have as many Czars compared to the ones currently in the Obama Administration.

WTF are all these Czars doing in the US? Who are they RESPONSIBLE to answer to? How are they held ACCOUNTABLE?

Does this seem TRANSPARENT?

How do these czars fit into the campaign promises of Accountability, Responsibility, and Transparency that many of you voted into office with Obama? Please explain?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think I've finally figured it out- they want
    EQUAL RIGHTS for EVERYONE!

As in, no rights for anyone!

I'm just waiting for a sanitary hygiene czar, to tell me how many pieces of tp I can use to wipe my a**. I hope it's a woman, or we're all screwed!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• How about the Office of Accountability Czar to keep the Obama administration accountable when they tell us they are being accountable...

Similarly a Cheerios Czar~spending tax payers money going after Cheerios for false claims.

The Obama administration and his blind followers are full of czit!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• LOL,I guess the truth hurts anon, Should I take your NON-Answer as you don't understand how the of the Czars fit into the campaign promises of Accountability, Responsibility, and Transparency either?... LOL

:oP

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• how the of the Czars fit ...

how any of the Czars fit ...

Before you divert from the ACTUAL QUESTION and go anon-anal up in here!  :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• LOL grly...Have not seen any accountability,responsibility,and deffinitely no transparency.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Well, of course DEAR anon doesn't have an answer, because there isn't one.

Our government is supposed to report to the people. The czars report to Obama.

I enjoy being cursed at by someone who can't even woman up with an avatar.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• But wait and see wait and see hope and change is a commin ....you have to give him more a few months...more then a year...more then 4 years.He hasn't been able to work his hope and change magic yet ya know.

I don't know it is all pretty creepy to me..I agree with lovin the whole idea is no rights for anyone
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• No CZIT tnmom! None of those. And apparently if you question government in the age of Obama, you are called "bitter" by the foul mouthed "hate" toned Anonymous Poster.. How ironic :o) he he he

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Our government is supposed to report to the people. The czars report to Obama

Yup. That puts a slight wrinkle in the Transparency Promise, doesn't it?  Ahh yes, we are suppose to wait and see.. LOL. :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Oh, such an angry Girly! Relax, Hon. Take a Xanax or a shot of Jack--or something. Anger and bitterness is not very becoming.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2009