Way to fail at being a parent.. and brag about it!

A "friend" on facebook just added this status:got jesse his own wow account. He plays really good for a four year old. It's that whole border line genius thing.

Would you start a WOW (world of warcraft) account for your four year old? I would think the child should be more focused on.. i dunno, learning the alphabet? I can just see this kid being a lazy @$$ for the rest of his life never leaving the computer and getting fat living off of pizza pockets and twinkies. Ofcourse the parent completely neglects the child because she is so busy playing WOW herself, so maybe its good for him, he can finally bond with his mother and feel loved. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say that the mother thinks she is doing him good, but she fails to realize she may be making him more apt to have ADD later on. It is not the childs fault his mother is an idiot.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• not for a 4 yr old no maybe at 8 or 9 when they understand the game more.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• no that is not that bad. My son plays video games does that make me a bad parent. 4 is alittle young, but he if he can play why not, he needs to have fun too!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• who are you to say that she "failed" at being a parent?
    look at your faults first
    if the kid is interested in it then there is nothing wrong with it .
    GROW UP
    Anonymous

• My hubby plays this game. He said 4 is way to young to play this type of game.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I never played the game or know what it is about, but my 5 year old plays on the computer.. in disney and nickolendon. I think this may be different?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Well. according to the mother I have been debating with. You must allow your child to do whatever they desire so they will not grow up to HATE you.

Wouldnt want a kid to follow rules or directions....they might not want to ya know!!! (sarcasm)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• R00j04j08 WOW is a role playing game, it is a violent game for a small child. Men play this game, but a 4 year old is really to young for this type of game
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My kids sit and watch their Daddy play WoW, but it's too in depth for them to play. (They're 7.5 and 3.5)
    I let them have limited time with video games, but to go so far as getting the kid his own account strikes me as a bit silly...
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 10:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2009