Where can I get a decent bunk bed for a couple hundred dollars?

I need to get a bunk bed for my 2 oldest kids because there's not enough room for 2 twin size beds.

MrsLomeli1983

Asked by MrsLomeli1983 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Shopping

• I got a good bunk bed at Wal-mart for 200- it's white pine, sturdy, and has held up for almost 2.5 years. It's one of the ones that converts into 2 twins as well, so it was quite a bargain for me.
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 10:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I have bunk beds from Walmart also. I paid right at 200 after taxes. They are a light oak color, that you can use as two twin beds or as bunk beds.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• www.freecycle.org
    www.craigslist.org
    garage sales

Answer by rkoloms at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• My kids had a nice wood bunkbed that could be used as bunks or separate-- I belive we got it at Kmart on sale for under $300. I would check out the department stores (Kmart, Shopko, Target, Walmart) and compare prices. Also try looking online for bunk beds, or look in your local paper to see if anyone is selling it, or check out garage sales.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• I know where you can go to IKea.It is a great place and it is all about kids.They are kid friendly.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 8:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Ashley Furniture Homestores
    Anonymous

• Worrying about cost rather then quality won't be good for the child on the bottom bunk.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009