sex..does anyone else have a low sex drive in the 2-3rd tri. and do u get annoyed when ur SO talks about sex..

i feel bad that i dont have any interest in sex, i am 26 wks. my SO likes to try talk dirty to me ( he is a truck driver) i just get so annoyed with him that i have to make up a excuse to get off the phone. i told him that sex doesnt interest me right now and that i dont really have a sex drive anymore and he just doesnt understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Damn, mine went up in the last trimester. Hubby came home on leave when I was like 35 weeks and all I wanted to do was jump his bones. He was the one who was like "get the hell off me" lol. He was very uncomfortable having sex with me, but he missed out on the whole pregnancy so I understood. I guess it's different for everyone. Maybe after your baby is born, you'll want sex right away and he'll be too tired from the new baby. LOL.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• girl I had and still have the same problem. Mine went to like below zero when I was in my first trimester. now im 27wk and if i just get a little hint of being horny my hubby jumps right on taking advantage of the moment. Usually it ends up hurting but who cares,it keeps him quiet for another 3wks.lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Wow. With my first child, I wanted nothing to do with my guy until the end, and only then because I was told the more you have sex(semen causes labor) the quicker you can deliver. And then 9 months after he was born, I FINALLY wanted it.

Needless to say we split up because he couldn't respect that and cheated on me. With anyone he could.

The guy I am with now, I BARELY want to have sex with, let alone him sleep in the same bed because of how uncomfortable it is for me, and amazingly, he respects this to no end and wants to make sure I am comfy and could care less about sex. He HAS A HAND! He knows how to use it. I just hope my sex drive comes back QUICKER this time, because I remember actually enjoying it with this guy. And I love him to death, so I'll feel bad.

Yeah, big answer. Sorry! Hope it helps! Hope your man understands. Because unfortunately, some don't.
    EvansMommy63

Answer by EvansMommy63 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Mine has gone way down... doesn't mean I don't want it or won't give it up, just takes a bit longer to get me in the mood. Either way I'll still give it even if I don't want it, it still feels good, as long as one of us gets off right? lol
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2009