Have you ever lied about an experience with a ghost? You know, just to mess with someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never had but my cousin always did because they always lived out in middle of no where and when we would visit he would go balls out with setting things up to scare us. Just last year and he's in his 40's now he got going with his ghost story and just as he cinvinces me of what he saw he looks over my shoulder and bugs his eyes out and says Oh shit! there she is"!! I end up running out of the house and 2 blocks down screaming. lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• heck ya, with my sister and she freaked out like omg i aint spending the night anymore
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 11:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No, because I find that very immature.  I would not "mess with someone" for any reason because I'm an adult. I know how to have fun, and I'm sillier than most but, I don't enjoy preying on people based on thier beliefs, whether I agree with them or not.

Anonymous

• I never did because I have had WAY too much go on in my life with ghosts where i do not mess with them. If you knew some of the stuff that happened to me, stuff i seen, you would not joke about it!
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 11:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Only to mess with my son. I honestly think my Grandpa's spirit is in the house I live in. There are things that happen and can't be explained any other way. It is a good thing though, my Papa loved me very much, I was the first grandchild so held a special place in his heart. I did no wrong by him. I think he is here protecting us. It is the only reason I feel safe in this house and neighborhood, I know my Papa wouldn't let anyting happen to me or my son.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• No, but I have suspected that others do.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2009