i have a best friend that doont belive me or dont want to belive me that my boyfriend is going to be the father of my baby and i never sleplt with no other person only him and i never cheated on him what do i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Then ur bf: IS NOT UR TRUE BF!!!!!! Now, the most important thing in ur life is you n ur baby! So, u need to make that ur #1. Tell her that her support would mean alot, but you have other people to take care of now.
    Does the daddy know?
    How does he feel about it?
    Are you together?
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• hmmm....learn about run-on sentences...
    and who cares what she thinks? She will feel bad when the baby comes out looking like him. Then u can slap her in her face for being a BIATCH and then slap your baby's daddy in the face for knocking you up.

Im kidding of course.......
    ?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• why should you care what your friend thinks? She's basically calling you a liar and a slut. I wouldn't keep her as a friend. Maybe she wants your bf
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Friends don't judge. She's not your friend/
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 11:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• i agree with the other moms...she dosnt sound like a best friend to me. I know my friends would never say something like tha to me unless it was a joke and even then that dosnt happen much.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Tell her to mind her own business. Find a new friend.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If she was truly your friend, she wouldn't be judging you. Why do you care what someone else thinks? As long as you and your SO know the truth, who cares?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Find another friend..
    dollydimples419

Answer by dollydimples419 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you were married to the father and had lived your life in a way that no one would ever question the parentage of your children, this wouldn't be an issue. I know this sounds harsh, but it is true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Who cares if she believes it or not? This is between you and your boyfriend.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009