What do I do now?

It's a very long story, so I'll try and sum up. Been w/ fiance for three years give or take. Got preg, had baby, vowed to make it together. He couldn't handle finances, moved in w/ my mother to payoff debt and save for wedding/house. Been here for three months, no bills paid, overdrawn accouns five times (we're talking 100's of dollars each time). Thursday he came home and saw me having coctails w Mom, plainning dd's 1st b-day. Packed a bag and left (for the 2nd time since we moved in/3rd time in relationship). Told him if he left, we were done. Took dd to his mom's for the day Fri. cause sister was having surgery. He brought dd home and I asked if he was picking her up Sun (his day off). Said he'd let me know. Sent a text at 4, no response. I'm so lost, scared, confused, hurt, angry. I have no friends cause I'm a sahm w/no car. I don't know where to turn or what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• You live with your mom and have for months and you are scared? Of what? him not coming back? making it on your own? you have no one to turn to but you have your mom. I'm totally confused with that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• Just try to let it go and move on, it's hard to be with someone that you can't trust with your heart and the money situation that is not good girl. You nedd someone who wants to grow and better their life with you and your child. He sounds like he isn't ready for the family life or responsibilities. I know it's sad and hard to be alone but and end is a new begining and I promise if you don't put up with his crap and you move on you will find someone that will love you and respect you. Make sure that your new guy is a normal, decent man who loves kids lol.
    Be strong! Best of luck girl.
    Anonymous

• You are right mckensie. I can turn to my mom, but money wasn't the only reason we moved in. Mom had a stroke, her spine is deteriorating (I know the sp is wrong, sorry), she had Fibro Mialgia, and Sleep Apnea. We did move in to save money, but also to take care of her. She is FABULOUS!!! I can turn to her for support, but I have to be very careful about the amount of stress I put on her.
    Anonymous

• You are living with your mom, obviously she is willing to help you out. Forget about the SO, he isn't ready to be a grown up. Worry about your self and your child. Help your mom out, even if it means getting a job. You can even go to the public assistance office and see if you can be paid to take care of your mother. I believe it is called Kinship. It sounds like your mother could use the extra help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• First off you need to get a job.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2009