What is this weird white scar tissue in my lower belly???

I am a gestational diabetic. I give myself 8 shots a day. I give them in the belly because it hurts much less than in the leg or arm. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed my belly fat gravitate towards the bottom of my belly. Well in the last two days, I started noticing a whitish scar tissue looking bundle in that hanging fat area. It's very strange and it feels like swelling because it kind of forms to my fingers when I squeeze it. I'm wondering if it's not scar tissue or something from the shots that have just gravitated down there.

A friend said something about maybe my fluid is leaking out and it's collecting. I have no idea. But it's weird, and I'm worried. I see my doc on Tuesday, but you know how it goes. If someone has had this problem they'll know and let me know before then.

Thanks.

Jessy

EvansMommy63

Asked by EvansMommy63 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could it be the fluid from the shots sitting there in your tissue???
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am starting to think it has to be that. It's so weird. My hand is doing something funny too. on my right hand, my 3 center fingers swell up in the night while I am not using them and it feels like my muscles in them are tightening, and in the morning when I wake up, my middle finger is hard to extend, and when i do extend it, it feels like a muscle is getting caught and it pops a little. it's WEIRD. I swear...this pregnancy has been the worst. My first was a piece of cake, and now this one.

My baby has hydronephrosis, and has to more than likely have surgery after he is born.

Just a crazy pregnancy.
    Thanks for answering though!
    EvansMommy63

Answer by EvansMommy63 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2009