how can someone screw u over soooo bad n yet u still love them is it cause there ur kids dad?

My husband n I seperated 8 months ago we been married 2 yrs been 2gehter for 7 he has like the peter pan syndrome. I m so angry at all he s done to ruin our family but @ times I still love him n hope he will 1 day see what he lost. Y do I go back n forth wit the anger n hurt....it is drivin me nuts please ladies let me get a unbiassed opinion

lillismama306

Asked by lillismama306 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I cant help ya out there... going thru the same thing right now! Just wanted to let you know your not alone
    Anonymous

• I hate my son's father. There is no love there. So I really can't help you out. Sorry. I do love my ex (who is my best friend/friend with benefits) even after he walked out on me and hurt me really bad. We have talked most of those issues out. I do hope that one day, we will be back together.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2009

• i think the thing is that we keep hoping that it will work this time ...then we go back and find out that it is still the same thing and get disappointed all over yet the feelings are still there. It is a cycle.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• probably but let him go if he is harming you and the family. you can still talk to him and love him just not as your hurtful husband

Answer by admckenzie at 12:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• LET GO AND LET GOD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Tell him to straighten up. As mothers, we have the privelege and burden of having to worry about our kids. We sometimes have to make decisions that are hard on us for our childrens sake. Living in that environment is not good for them. But your mothering instincts will let you know what is best for your children in your postiion, just listen to them :)
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 8:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2009