Hi everyone! I was wondering, is it normal to leak collustrum when only 14 weeks pregnant?

My girlfriend is about 14 weeks prego, and on vacation so she called me to ask if I thought it was ok that she was leaking collustrum already. I thought it was fine, I had two kiddos and it didn't happen to me that early, but I believe I was told it could happen. Is there anything she should be worried about? Thanks Mamas!

MauiMama87

Asked by MauiMama87 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope nothing to worry about i started at 16 wks some people just start early some dont leak till the milk comes in everyones different but shes fine!
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 12:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• she is not alone. I'm 35 weeks and have been leaking since 14 weeks. just tell her that she should get some nursing pads. they have saved me. lol
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 12:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Wow. And I thought I was early, I started leaking at 18 weeks.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I appreciate it, i'm so glad because I told her i'm sure it was fine! I love this site :)
    MauiMama87

Answer by MauiMama87 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2009