this just sickens me!

my fiance borrowed a few movies from his friend. one was gone in 60 seconds but its an OLD one from like the 70's well I looked at it today and it said its pg. one of the first scenes was in a garage that had picture of naked women on the walls! WTF its rated PG. I'm glad my 3 y/o was in bed when I poped it in. I love the new gone in 60 seconds so I thought I might like this one... WRONG!!!!!

chases_mommy

Asked by chases_mommy at 12:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• What do you expect? It's from the 70s and people didn't really think about how those things could affect kids as much. I don't think they really started regulating until the 80s and 90s.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• seriously ?
    i really doubt a 3 year old would be looking at the walls
    gah people get cranky over dumb stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• We check the Movie Mom before letting our daughter watch a movie. www.moviemom.com

Answer by rkoloms at 1:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• If that sickens you I would hate to see what serious sh*t does to you.
    Anonymous

• as far as my 3 year old goes, pp is right he probably wouldn't be but what if it were say a 7y/o? still won't want him seeing them. and as far as this sickening me, its only cause kids can get a hold of easily and its an entire wall of boobs. as far as things sickening me, not much does.
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 2:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well, it was made in the 70's thus the rating as everyone above stated. But as far as it "sickening" me or bothering me if my 3 year old saw it no, not really. I'm pretty laid back, and boobs are on every women that hasn't lost theirs to breast cancer. No I don't parade pictures of them in front of my 3 year old, but if he happened to see them in the movie he probably would've said look boobies to which I would respond yep, your right and moved on. Making a big deal out of the situation and reacting is what makes the situation inappropriate because then kids will repeat. Boobs are a fact of life, deal with it and move on. There's so many other things to get worked up over.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2009

• Well, if you look at ANY older movies (take westerns) a lot of them are rated pg. "The Great Escape" is rated PG, and it has guns, and death and escaping... haha. They didn't really start regulating movies until the 80's, anything before that got a PG sticker slapped on it. Boobs don't bother me, and heck, my son has toy guns...
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2009