jorge cruise...

has anyone tried jorge cruise method into loosing weight... if so, how was it... which book worked out best.... i was considering purchasing one or two of his books... but since there are soo many i'd like to know if someone has tried his method ....

how much weight did you loose?

and if someone is starting the plan now... hows it working out? is it working out for you? are you willing to keep it up? is he worth the try? any complaints?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• HI! I used the Belly Fat Cure book and, between January and Now I've lost almost 60 lbs. I was a size 16/18 and am now an 8. Now, I added a few things to this method. I exercise every morning on my WII Fit for between 10-30 min. I also do the Leslie Sansone walking DVD's and love them. I am done eating most days by 5 oclock, only water after that. We drink no calorie beverages. I do still use splenda, though less than before. And, on most days I take in less than 1400 calories. We did it as a family and everyone lost weight, found it easy after the first month or so, and we are all healthier because of it. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you. It isn't easy, it isn't cheap, but in the end, when you find what works it is sooooo worth it.
    MaymeLynne

Answer by MaymeLynne at 7:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010